At Broomfield Private Day Nursery, our aim is:
- To recognise that each child is unique.
- To provide a 'home from home' environment for both children and their parents.
- To acknowledge the role of the Parent, as the child's Prime Educator and seek to promote a parnership that develops a shared understanding, through mutual dialogue and respect.
- To create a secure, yet welcoming space in which children can be stimulated through positive learning and explore their surroundings independently.
- To ensure that no child is excluded because of Culture, Religion, Disability or Gender.
- Our policy is that ALL children should feel secure, valued and included.
The Early Years Foundation Stage framework
At Broomfield Private Day Nursery, we follow The Early Years Foundation Stage framework. The EYFS identifies four main themes as being vital for effective Child Development:
At Broomfield Private Day Nursery, we encourage strength and independence, through a secure relationship with a Key Worker, working closely with Parents.
Learning and Development
We understand that children develop and learn in different ways and at different rates. We recognise that all areas of learning and development are equally important and inter-connected.
The environment is conducive in extending a child's independence and experience. We provide our children with a stimulating, yet secure environment.
Every Child is Unique
We recognise that each and every child is an individual and is potentially, a resilient, capable and self assured learner.
Broomfield Private Day Nursery is committed to including children with Special Educational Needs. We have a SENCO Manager and a Deputy SENCO Manager, and five members of staff with experience and training in Autism. We offer bespoke training for staff members in order to cater specifically to the special needs of your child. All our staff are qualified to NVQ Level 3-5.
We pride ourselves on employing the best of the best; here are some of the wonderful people who look after our precious little ones.